Sunday 5 February 2017

LIFE'S LIKE THAT

It's funny how blogging seems to take a back seat when it comes to social media.  I have been working so hard on trying to get my little home business up and running that I totally neglected this blog in preference to other outlets.

I don't know if anyone even visits anymore, but I would like to keep this blog the same as what it always has been, simple living and sustainability.

So much has happened since I last posted, yet so much has stayed the same.  I let my garden grow over, losing all interest in growing my own fruit and vegetables.  I let the soil become poor and neglected and it's only now that I am beginning to reap the benefits of my hard work and time in getting it all back to where it was 1 1/2 years ago.

On the work front, I now work limited hours outside the home but do work a lot on my home business Eco Aarde.  I have the knowledge to make a real go of simple living and over the last couple of months have gotten back to cooking from scratch, preserving and maintaining my vegetable patch. I look forward to sharing it all with you once again in this space newly named Brown's Hill.

7 comments:

  1. I share with you the same concerns sue. please go an writing. ı have a blog on it o-also :) makeoverncook@wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've just looked at your blog, I love your painting skills. Thank you for commenting on my blog also.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So good to see you back Sue.

    I had the same issues with social media. This year I decided to step back from facebook, instagram and the like so I can concentrate on my simple life and continue to blog about it. So many other bloggers have stopped posting and moved to instagram and facebook so if I wanted to continue following them I have to be on there. But they can be so time consuming and addictive.

    I was getting so behind with things around here so something had to give. Choices had to be made. I have never been a fan of facebook so that hasn't been too hard to let go. With Instagram, I occasionally check in on my phone (only) usually when I am sitting waiting somewhere.

    Looking forward to reading your simple living posts once again.

    xTania

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Tania I know exactly how you feel with FB etc. I use it to promote my home business Eco Aarde but if I didn't have that, I don't think I would even be on there. It's such a time waster. Going through my favourites list I was suprised how many are no longer blogging. I always used my list to read up on other blogs but never really went down the bottom. It's quite sad really.
    Up to us now to keep it going haha.
    Thank you for your support and I know I'm on the right path once again with people like you around.
    xxSue

    ReplyDelete
  5. AGEN TERBESAR DAN TERPERCAYA www.judisabungayam.net ! BONUS NEW MEMBER 10% ! WA : +6281377055002 | BBM : D1A1E6DF | BOLAVITA

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and do try my hardest to comment back, sometimes though, life gets in the way.
xxxSue