Thursday 4 July 2013

I QUIT SUGAR


I quit sugar over 2 weeks ago and there's been some highs and lows.  My first week went by quickly and with no cravings thanks to some wonderful recipes and advice from Sarah's book.  Week two was hard, I just wanted sugar!!!!  I only gave in once and really regretted it, I ate a small lamington finger and was headachy and nauseous for about an hour.  I'm not sure if it was in my head or not but I'm certainly not going to have anything else to find out.


One of the great things about Sarah's book is she uses a lot of the same ingredients for her recipes, most I already had in the pantry due to clean eating, so I only had to source a couple of products.


This is almond butter bark, just perfect for that sweet hit without the fructose.  The kids love it too so it disappears very quickly around here.

My 8 week detox really kicks in this week, I will be tested over the weekend when I go away to P!NK (eeek, so excited to see her again).  My bestie is a sugar addict.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments and do try my hardest to comment back, sometimes though, life gets in the way.
xxxSue