Wednesday 6 July 2011

Another meal I found a recipe for and now make from scratch.

Curried Sausages. My family assures me that they taste heaps better than the ones I used to make. I have to take their word for it as I don't eat meat.

This is how No.2 son came in the door tonight after footy training.
Today he was diagnosed with exercise induced asthma. Finally we are on the right track to helping him, the doctor we have been seeing this week has been wonderful, tests have been done and he is now trying to get used to using his puffer. The ventolin didn't help a lot tonight, but it's a trial to see what medication he needs in the future. When Lachie developed whooping cough in October last year we never dreamed we would be dealing with complications from it 9 months on. He has been incredibly sick at times and unable to train or play his sports which has been very upsetting for him as all he wants to be is a professional athlete when he gets older.

1 comment:

  1. Glad your son is getting his asthma sorted out. Our kids are lucky not to suffer with any things like that or other allergies.

    Photo caption: Mum, get out the Napisan!

    Cheers - Joolz (so pleased I had girls and not boys when I look at that mud!) :)

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and do try my hardest to comment back, sometimes though, life gets in the way.
xxxSue