Tuesday 26 June 2012

BUTTER BELL CROCK



I've been waiting patiently for my butter bell crock to arrive from Amazon and today it came. Finding one in Australia for a decent price was near to impossible, this one came from USA.

I'm so exciting to try it out and hopefully it lives up to it's name and keeps my butter soft and fresh out of the fridge. The kids complain all of the time about hard butter and I don't want to resort to margarine for obvious reasons.

It's simple to use the butter bell crock, just add 1/3 cup of cold water to the base of the crock.


Pack 1/2 cup of softened butter firmly into the bell shaped lid.



Replace the lid upside down into the bottom of the crock.
Change water every 3 days.

4 comments:

  1. Hi there!

    I've had a butter bell crock on my wishlist for a few years now. They really are hard to come by in Australia.

    Yours looks so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a great little gadget Sue. It is frustrating when things aren't available in Australia...

    Love the pretty green colour :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Saw how it works firsthand today! What a fantastic idea & I will now have to be on the hunt for one too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bought mine of Amazon, it is wonderful. You will love it and come summer it will be worth its weight in gold.

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and do try my hardest to comment back, sometimes though, life gets in the way.
xxxSue