Thursday 26 March 2015

doTerra Essential Oils

Three weeks ago I became a doTerra Wellness Advocate.  After spending quite a considerable amount of time sourcing therapeutic grade essential oils, I took the plunge and signed up with doTerra.



When I received my first order of oils the first thing I did was open them up and smell.  Oh the smell, Absolutely devine!  I compared the aromas with other oils from different companies that I already owned and the difference was remarkable, I have since thrown out the other oils as there really is no comparison.


My love for essential oils and aromatherapy began 20 years ago and has been renewed with passion thanks to these beautiful oils.


doTerra (link to my doTerra web page, feel free to take a look).

3 comments:

  1. Wow, this is great! I follow a blog in the US where the woman uses the oils on her children - two of whom were adopted from Russia (horrible orphanage!). She is having great success in calming them, soothing them, healing them with DoTerra!

    I will have a peruse of the oils then will place an order. I am very happy!

    Cheers - Joolz xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. they really are amazing oils Joolz what a great story.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you burn oils every day? Which ones do you use the most.

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and do try my hardest to comment back, sometimes though, life gets in the way.
xxxSue