Wednesday 3 February 2010

ON MY PLATE

So this is what I've been eating today. Time to be accountable I think.

BREAKFAST: Glass of milk with milo (not so good, but sooo yummy)
1 banana

LUNCH: Falafel with lettuce, cucumber, tomato, olive oil and balsamic vinegar.

DINNER: Roasted potato, sweet potato, pumpkin, carrot, zucchini, onion, capsicum and tomato drizzled in olive oil and balsamic vinegar with garlic and pepper.
1 cob of corn with butter.

Here's the produce taken from my garden tonight to cook with.
I used the tomatoes, zucchini and corn for my dinner. The eggs were used to crumb sausages for the meat-eaters in the family.

and a quick photo of my yummy dinner before roasting.

2 comments:

  1. Hmmmm you would be so proud I've been making lots of vegie bakes and vegie patties lately and I've even started eating pumpkin, oh and those naughty little chookies!!! Cant wait till I get mine:) XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks yummy. I never roast vegetables.... all I have is a microwave/oven. it's not so great, but my mouth would be happy if I took the time. Great inspiration for food! thanks

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and do try my hardest to comment back, sometimes though, life gets in the way.
xxxSue