Thursday 9 September 2010

I AM STILL AROUND

Lets see, I've planted tomatoes in the hothouse in hope of getting a bumper crop this year for all of my sauce, passata and dried tomatoes. I will be planting outside in the raised beds also.
I would take photos but it's pouring with rain and I don't feel like getting wet.

I made laundry powder today following Rhonda's recipe here http://down---to---earth.blogspot.com/2010/08/homemade-laundry-liquid-revisited.html I have a load on now so I will wait patiently to see the outcome. I haven't made this before as I had been told to only use laundry products labeled suitable for front loading washing machines, really? Amazing how we get sucked in isn't it. I should have known better.

2 comments:

  1. You've been busy, Sue! Soap-making is on my agenda when things settle down a little more around here (I find I say that all too often these days.) You'll have to let us know what you think of Rhonda's soap. I haven't tried it... I use the HE detergents suggested with my front-loader, too. *shame faced*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have used my own liquid laundry soap with my front-loader for a few years now - no problems.

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and do try my hardest to comment back, sometimes though, life gets in the way.
xxxSue