Monday 15 August 2011

30 DAY VEGAN

Being a vegetarian that all too frequently falls off the wagon, I've decided to join in on being a vegan for 30 days. I'm signed up and am now doing some prep work like sorting out recipes for week 1 and organising my pantry ready for my 30 days to begin.

I am hoping that after the 30 days I will continue down this path or at least as a vegetarian that doesn't stray.

Yes I am aware that it is the summer series and we are definately in winter but not to worry, just some seasonal changes in foods and it's all good.

4 comments:

  1. Sue!!! I'm doing the course too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you Sue and Rose. I wonder if its too late to sign up, I've thought of joining in too.

    Oh no Sue, no more ice cream for you for a while!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Beauty that Moves blog, I've been following Heather for a long time. Beautiful pictures of a life lived well, I think.

    Good luck with the course, I would not have a hope of staying on that one!

    Cheers - Joolz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi from a 30 Day Vegan participant. I'm a vegetarian too but what I'd call a practical one, in a house with three omnis. Good luck this month! Cheers, Jamie

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and do try my hardest to comment back, sometimes though, life gets in the way.
xxxSue