Friday 2 September 2011

SOAP SOAP GLORIOUS SOAP

I'm not sure why it has taken me so long to take the plunge into making my own soap. I've had all of the supplies sitting around for a year or so and yet just didn't take the step of actually making the soap.

It was so quick and easy to make and so very cheap. I fork out quite a bit of money for good quality animal free soap and when you add this up over a year, my goodness, I can't believe I didn't do this sooner!

This soap should definately keep me and my family clean for a while and when I am down to the last 5 or so bars I will make sure it's on my list of to do things for that week so we will always have a constant supply.

Now just to wait out the 4 to 6 weeks until it's ready.

4 comments:

  1. I am the same Sue, I keep putting it off. It is probably because of the bright red warning on Rhonda's post about it...chicken I am :)

    I have a recipe using lux flakes I was going to try, might try and find that again.

    Your soap looks great, bet you cant wait to use it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your soap looks wonderful. I love making my own soap - it can be very addictive.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done!!!!! it is SO hard to wait, so to keep myself from going crazy with the wait, I make more soap, lol!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good for you Sue! I must get organised to make some more.

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and do try my hardest to comment back, sometimes though, life gets in the way.
xxxSue