Wednesday 30 December 2009

MY LEGS ARE TIRED

I shouldn't whinge but they are really heavy this morning.

I jumped out of bed at 5:30am to meet my very good friend Julie and drive for 1/2 hour to the beach. We started to jog in the soft sand but quickly realized that a fast walk would be more our pace.

For those of you who love to walk or run on tracks or cement and live near a beach, give it a go in the soft sand. You will feel it a lot quicker, it's hard sweaty work and boy does it feel good.

We had a perfect morning for it today and fast walked/jogged for nearly 2 hours. Next week I'm trying to convince Julie to head up some sand dunes.

1 comment:

  1. lol
    sounds like a great workout! Is Julie joining you again? I prefer sand to cement any day!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and do try my hardest to comment back, sometimes though, life gets in the way.
xxxSue