Sunday 24 April 2011

SORRY.......

for being so absent over here but it's school holidays and we've been super busy cooking, making and lazing around.

I thought I'd show you my folder. I keep lots of goodies in here including household recipes eg for soap & laundry powder. It also contains my seed catalogues, other pamphlets, labels and heaps more.
The folder sits happily with my cook books in our kitchen within easy reach.
I made up another batch of chicken stock this morning, each container has 2 cups of stock in it.
Have a wonderful Easter break.

Oh, I've started a seperate blog for health and fitness. Please feel free to check out "Mind Body & Me" the link is up the top to the right of this blog. I love reading your comments, they are always welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments and do try my hardest to comment back, sometimes though, life gets in the way.
xxxSue