Wednesday 19 October 2011

THIS WEEK

Thanks to everyone that responded to my post about my drier. As you can see, it's now gone and I have somewhere to put my laundry basket. Now that it is gone I am reminded of the wall behind that needs plastering! I had better get onto that.
:: I spent some time potting up my tomato plants from the seed trays. There should be a bumper crop for sauce this season.

:: Toothless Sophie seems to be getting quite rich from the tooth fairy!
:: Our car has cost a lot of money this week, a new exhaust, 2 new tyres, a service and a faulty fuel gauge grrrr. Oh and 2 weeks ago, a new battery. Our car is 6 years old and this is the first time we've had to spend money on it, everything just seems to happen at once thats all.
:: It's all go with the cricket season, junior & senior cricket as well as special squad try-outs. I'm not sure where I'll be finding the time to sew for the next market.

1 comment:

  1. That is a lot of work to do on your car in such a short time. I love Sophie's freckles.

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and do try my hardest to comment back, sometimes though, life gets in the way.
xxxSue