Sunday 4 December 2011

A BIT OF VINTAGE FOR CHRISTMAS

Over the last few years I've found myself decorating less and less for Christmas. It used to take me hours to take down existing pictures etc and replace everything with something Christmassy, now the kids decorate the tree with vintage and handmade ornaments, I put up their stockings lovingly made by my Mum, I add a few extras to our lounge-room and we are done.
I would like to sew some bunting with some gorgeous vintage inspired fabric I purchased last Christmas but I'm not sure I will have time this year, oh and make an advent display.

2 comments:

  1. I've never put up a big tree since my son moved out--he was always in charge of doing the lights. He was the only one that did them "right".

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and do try my hardest to comment back, sometimes though, life gets in the way.
xxxSue