Friday 3 February 2012

You may remember I participated in the 30 day vegan course run by Heather of Beauty That Moves last year. Well next week I will be starting her latest course, Whole Food Kitchen. I am doing this course thanks to my lovely online friend, Rose, who kindly gave it to me through a 2 for 1 deal that Heather had running for a short time.

I can't tell you how excited I am to begin another of Heather's courses. I learnt so much from 30 day vegan and this one will have so much more to offer as it's a 3 month course, I am so happy to be doing this with a friend as I'm sure at times I will find it a challenge and I know Rose will be there to listen and offer advice. Ummmm, you will be won't you Rose?

3 comments:

  1. Maybe not advice, but I'll be there with you my buddy Sue.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhh, Sue, I'm not normally jealous of other people, but I certainly am of you right about now!! I just had a quick look, what a wonderful course, I hope you'll be able to share some of your wisdom when you're done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been thinking about doing the course as well. Wow starting next week, I'd better decide soon!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and do try my hardest to comment back, sometimes though, life gets in the way.
xxxSue