Tuesday 28 August 2012

PROUD

My children have given me plenty to be proud of and these last 2 weeks have been no exception.

Sophie had her tap and ballet exams, she was amazing. Her tap results came back and she was highly commended, we won't see the ballet results for a while yet.
 

Lachie finished his under 12 footy season by playing a couple of curtain raisers. He was picked to play in the combined Mt Gambier team and was also named captain of that team. He played another match right after with the West Gambier team, they won with a nail-biting finish.

 
 
On Sunday Lachie was picked to play in the grand final curtain raiser, once again did an awesome job.

Now on to Dan. Congratulations to the under 16 West Gambier Roos!!!! I am so proud of all of the boys, what an achievement, two premierships in 3 years. I am bursting with pride more so of how Dan conducted himself over the weekend, I won't go into details but his attitude certainly taught me a couple of things.
 
 
 

1 comment:

I love receiving comments and do try my hardest to comment back, sometimes though, life gets in the way.
xxxSue