Friday 18 February 2011

YES, THERE'S MORE PICKLES


I made up another big batch of zucchini pickles during the week. This time I used a food processor instead of chopping everything by hand like the last batch. I did like the chunkier pickle but my wrist quite honestly couldn't handle doing another batch like that.

I have given quite a few away and will still have enough for a couple of years at least I think.

My first spaghetti squash of the season was picked today.

We will have spaghetti tonight with this instead of the pasta and I will use up some homemade passata sauce for it as well. Yummy!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. More pickles!! Do you have enough yet? LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so the squash comes out in strings like spaghetti? I am a country girl but have not actually seen one.. love squash though :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh how yummy looking! I love spaghetti squash. Have a lovely dinner.

    Enjoy the pickles!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and do try my hardest to comment back, sometimes though, life gets in the way.
xxxSue