Wednesday 7 March 2012

DOWN TO EARTH

As many of you know I am one of small group of moderators over at the Down To Earth forum. Some may not know that Rhonda Hetzel, the founder of Down To Earth has written a book and not just any book, this book truely has everything you could want to know about living a simple life and will be my go-to guide for many years to come.
I decided to wait until our local book store had Rhonda's book in rather than purchase it online. I seem to buy quite a bit online as I simply can't buy what i want where I live, but I knew this book would be coming in so I decided to shop locally for it. I paid around $8 more for the privilage but I sold 2 bags this week to cover the cost.
I'm going to have an early night and curl up in bed and begin to read this wonderful book.

Thanks for visiting.....

Sue

3 comments:

  1. I must be the only blogger who hasn't received her book yet! I hope it arrives today - I ordered my from Fishpond $33.95 delivered. Everyone seems so pleased with their copies.

    Cheers - Joolz

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so jealous. I haven't found where to purchase it here in the states.
    Blessings
    Diane

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and do try my hardest to comment back, sometimes though, life gets in the way.
xxxSue